One winner will be chosen on Friday 20th December 2019.
1. Prize: A gift voucher for one day’s trail riding experience in Mid Wales with a Honda CRF250L motorcycle insured for road use by an eligible rider, and a full set of enduro type protective rider clothing. PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCED IN MOTOCROSS, ENDURO OR TRAIL RIDING ON AN ENDURO BIKE, the Honda CRF50L will not be suitable for you. PLEASE DO NOT ENTER! However, please feel free to pass details of the competition on to any of your friends who are eligible.
2. Eligibility: Participants must be older than 24 years of age, must hold a full UK motorcycle licence which must be clean or with only minor endorsements and less than 9 penalty points. For clarification of which endorsements are prohibited, please contact email@example.com or phone 01686 430522.
3. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Trail Rides Wales as final and binding.
4. Entry Period: Entries will be accepted from 1st November until midnight on 19th December.
5. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. Any expenses in travelling to Mid Wales and accommodation, if required, shall be borne by the winner.
6. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Trail Rides Wales to use the winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. It is expected to be around 300, so your chance is reasonably good!
8. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected under the supervision of Trail Rides Wales. The winner will be notified by email on 20th December 2019. Trail Rides Wales shall have no liability for the winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the first winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim the prize within three days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. This will continue until the winner acknowledges receipt of the prize.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Trail Rides Wales and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Facebook: The competition hosted by Trail Rides Wales and the TRF is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.© Colin and Marianne Walford
Trail Rides Wales 2019